On Saturday, May 11, 2019 the Northern United Soccer Club will host the ninth annual “Mountain Mayhem” Soccer Tournament!
Northern United is looking for interested teams to compete in this exciting tournament where the emphasis will be on a quality experience, a memorable day of competition, and fun for participants.
Our tournament will include divisions for coed U8 and both boys and girls teams from U10 through U18. Please note our older division is a combined division (U15/18) which will include any team U15 through U18. We also offer subdivisions for three different levels of competition:
Ø White Divison is for elite/premier teams, including the first division of CDYSL and Vermont League One;
Ø Blue Division is intermediate;
Ø Red Division is for CDYSL Third and Fourth Division teams, Vermont League Two and Three
We offer an early bird discount ($35) for teams that register by Monday, April 10th
Last year we hosted almost 100 teams and are planning for more this year!
Last day to register is April 22nd
Two facility locations based on age division (see home page for more information)
Each team is required to bring the following to the tournament:
- Complete our tournament registration info form to hand in at the tournament : PDF MS Word
- A copy of your league approved stamped roster(s) for team players and any guest players
- Player passes (including guest players) for review.
- Your Medical Forms are required to be on site at both facilities with the coach for all players. Your Club/Generic forms are acceptable. We do not require a specific form for this tournament if a club already has their own. A generic medical form is available on our website if needed. Your signature on the required info form above certifies that you will have those available.
- Permission to travel form, if applicable*.
- Golden Goals Release Form – ONLY for teams playing at the Golden Goals facility, please have players complete this facility release form in advance and present forms at check-in. (Teams playing at the Ridge-Jenkinsville facility do not need to complete these forms).