On Saturday, May 14, 2022 the Northern United Soccer Club will host the annual “Mountain Mayhem” Soccer Tournament!
Northern United is looking for interested teams to compete in this exciting tournament where the emphasis will be on a quality experience, a memorable day of competition, and fun for participants.
Our tournament will include divisions for coed U8 and both boys and girls teams from U10 through U18.
Please see our FEES TAB for registration fees by age division.
Please note our older division is a combined division (U16/18) which will include any team with players U15 through U18.
We also offer subdivisions for three different levels of competition:
Ø White Division is for elite/premier teams, including the first division of CDYSL and Vermont League One;
Ø Blue Division is intermediate;
Ø Red Division is for CDYSL Third and Fourth Division teams, Vermont League Two and Three
- We offer an early bird discount ($35) for teams that register by Monday, April 1st
- We regularly host over100 teams and are planning for the same this year!
- Last day to register is May 5th
- Two facility locations based on age division (see home page for more information)
- Tournament Rules
Each team is required to bring the following to the tournament:
- Complete our tournament registration info form to hand in at the tournament : PDF MS Word
- A copy of your league approved stamped roster(s) for team players and any guest players
- Player passes (including guest players) for review.
- Your Medical Forms are required to be on site at both facilities with the coach for all players. Your Club/Generic forms are acceptable. We do not require a specific form for this tournament if a club already has their own. A generic medical form is available on our website if needed. Your signature on the required info form above certifies that you will have those available.
- Permission to travel form, if applicable*.
- Golden Goals Release Form – ONLY for teams playing at the Golden Goals facility, please have players complete this facility release form in advance and present forms at check-in. (Teams playing at the Ridge-Jenkinsville facility do not need to complete these forms).
- Golden Goals COVID Release - ONLY for teams playing at the Golden Goals facility, please have players complete this facility release form in advance and present forms at check-in. (Teams playing at the Ridge-Jenkinsville facility do not need to complete these forms).